Tagging CDs with Foobar 2000 v0.9.4.4

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzvelik

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just tried ripping some CDs with Foobar 2000, but I couldn't get it to tag the CDs with its built in freedb tag option. I had no problems doing this in the past, so first thing I tried was to update it to the latest version 0.9.4.4. That didn't work either. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Z

Ripping to what format?

Most of us use EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to do the ripping, as it has phenomenal accuracy and all the tagging options one could want.
I even rip to .WV and high bitrate MP# at the same time.
The Wav's are for FooBar2000 playback with upsampling to 88.2 before feeding the Meridian.
The MP3 are for iPods and distributed Ethernet connected MP3 players (Autdiotron) around the house.

OOPS! I was using the wrong program on my computer. I had totally forgotten about EAC and was trying to tag files with Foobar instead. Thanks a lot for the reminder! Now I have to check if there's any way to get 88.2 on Squeezebox 3...

Ripping to what format?

Most of us use EAC (Exact Audio Copy) to do the ripping, as it has phenomenal accuracy and all the tagging options one could want.
I even rip to .WV and high bitrate MP# at the same time.
The Wav's are for FooBar2000 playback with upsampling to 88.2 before feeding the Meridian.
The MP3 are for iPods and distributed Ethernet connected MP3 players (Autdiotron) around the house.

Latest posts

Back