Squeezebox / windows 10

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timm

Reaction score
Hi all. Anyone have win 10 and squeezebox server installed? Any issues? What version of LMS? Thanks tim

Hi all. Anyone have win 10 and squeezebox server installed? Any issues? What version of LMS? Thanks tim

Have a look at forums.slimdevices.com as I'm sure it's mentioned there.

No experience from me - I run it on Debian and if you've got a dedicated server then I'd recommend that as it is far less maintenance and bother.

Funny you should ask! I *JUST* finished upgrading to Windows 10 this morning! I'm running Logitech Media Server 7.9. No problems thus far.

Funny you should ask! I *JUST* finished upgrading to Windows 10 this morning! I'm running Logitech Media Server 7.9. No problems thus far.

this is awesome to hear.... Version 7.9.... is that DSD capable? Do you know how to stream DSD with the SBT? If so - help me out a bit.... Is it a usb or coax connection?

BTW - did you get the 7.9 on the Logitech site? I saw a version 7.8 I think which was 'community supported'??

I am curious as to whether going Ethernet out of the laptop ..... Ethernet into the SBT ..... and connecting the SBT to the DAC has advantages over USB out from laptop to DAC..... But I do have some DSD on disk I want to stream.

Thanks Tim.

Yes. Those guys that support the squeezebox are amazing. That there is truly the beauty of the Internet. I did download the EDO and sure enough I can send 24/192 out to my dac. I have to get a USB cable and try that as well

Yes. Those guys that support the squeezebox are amazing. That there is truly the beauty of the Internet. I did download the EDO and sure enough I can send 24/192 out to my dac. I have to get a USB cable and try that as well

I decided to download win 10.... I am running 7.7.3 .... this laptop has a keyboard issue and I figure using the touch screen capability might be nice... with the popup keyboard...This isn't going to be my main pc for any work related items.... but - it will be used for my music server... :) Although I think I am going to get a hub and hang my drives off of the hub and hook directly into laptop via usb.....

Latest posts

Back