Spare parts to my Aerius?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mats

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know where I can purchase the contact circled in red in the attached picture for my Auerius speaker from around 2002?
This part unfortunately got lost in connection to moving between houses as you can see in the picture where I only have this part for one of the channels.
Anywhere in the world is great, but in Sweden (or Europe) is even greater :)
/Mats

Attachments

• Martin Logan Aerius.JPG
    Martin Logan Aerius.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Looks like the cable has slipped out of the banana-style connector, that is plugged into the upper Red terminal. At a rough guess, you were using the screw-down portion of the terminals to "jump" the connections, and then using speaker cables terminated with Banana plugs to deliver signal from the amp to the speaker. Where is the rest of your speaker cable?

Looks like the cable has slipped out of the banana-style connector, that is plugged into the upper Red terminal. At a rough guess, you were using the screw-down portion of the terminals to "jump" the connections, and then using speaker cables terminated with Banana plugs to deliver signal from the amp to the speaker. Where is the rest of your speaker cable?
The rest is on the floor since I can't connect it, so I don't dare to use the speakers. It's the gold banana plug that I attach the black speaker cable to that I need. The black speaker terminal opening doesn't look like a regular banana plug would fit.

The rest is on the floor since I can't connect it, so I don't dare to use the speakers. It's the gold banana plug that I attach the black speaker cable to that I need. The black speaker terminal opening doesn't look like a regular banana plug would fit.
Try plugging the red banana plug into the black terminal to see if it fits. I cant imagine that it wont. Both terminals should be the same, and both holes should fit a regular banana plug. I never heard of any other kind of connection.

You should be able to just buy some banana plugs and connect the speaker cable.

Back