Presenting the Mystery Preamp... *drumroll*...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may end up beating me to the Ayre C5xe.. good god it's expensive as all heck. I have spent about $11K on my entire system so far... and I cannot find a used C5xe... and god help me if I spend over 50% of my total system's worth on a CDP!!!

Bah...

Although I did note in the latest Stereophile that they love the Rega CDP ($1K). A used version of that must be a steal! Ah well.... CDP is in the far future....

Joey :)

Well, I guess it depends on if a used C-5xe turns up in Australia before the US!

You may end up beating me to the Ayre C5xe.. good god it's expensive as all heck. I have spent about $11K on my entire system so far... and I cannot find a used C5xe... and god help me if I spend over 50% of my total system's worth on a CDP!!!

Bah...

Although I did note in the latest Stereophile that they love the Rega CDP ($1K). A used version of that must be a steal! Ah well.... CDP is in the far future....

Joey :)

I had a listen to the Goldmund SRCD3 a few days ago - wow - the Ayre has competition!!

Back