Objects in mirror may be closer then they appear....New Mystere seperates

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG...:bowdown:
I was at Upscale Audio today and was able to see,feel,hear and experiance
the new Mystere seperates preamp and amp... It was amazing I was able to listen to them on Vieena baby grands which I have heard many many times before with Primare and Marantz seperates.. I feel that although I by no means consider myself an audio leetist,I had thought myself to feel very comfortable with what I felt were the capabilities of this speaker within a system. I mean I had gone between the Vieena's and Logans for some time before deciding on the logan Vantage. What I heard today was pure Bliss as I heard these speakers as if for the first time.. I mean Its two in the morning and all I can think about is how my Vantages would sound with this Mystere system... I heard tracks through the cary cd player as well as this crazy cool looking sooloos digital media server thingy.. What was so crazy was how little the differance between sources effected the sound it was like the Mystere just jumped in the drivers seat turned to you and said just sit back, recline your seat and took off cruising down the blvd..:music: I remember sitting there going from listening to everything from Natalie merchant ,Neil young to ACDC and just thinking WOW everything just feels better with this system I swear even the water i was drinking just tasted better with Mystere lol.. well I think its late and im probably babling on I guess the whole idea is if you can get to Upscale Audio if you have the means and Hear these bad boys for yourself , I think they will surprise you....
P.S. Im not even going to mention the how amazing the build quality was on these but yes they are HOT .. like that supermodel with an IQ of 130 just an amazing package..:rocker:

Last edited:
This photo was taken at Kevin Deal's exhibit at the 2009 CES. I believe its a Mystere component on display to show off the build quality of this line. It looked to be well made. They're made in China but they appear to build some good stuff as long as there is constant quality control management process in place.
1621e78.jpg
[/IMG]
a2eyok.jpg
[/IMG]
2lj3xna.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely nice stuff, we really liked the integrated....

And Kevin's a great guy to deal with! Great tube selection as well.

Back