New Member... New ML Summits

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLman

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my self as a longtime Apogee Accoustics owner & member of the Apogee Forum (past owner of Apogee Studio Grands, Divas Duetta Signature, etc) but yesterday jumped shipped and purchased the ML Summits... hopefully I will be happy with them as I have heard many positive comments & reviews. This is a big step for me but feel that Martin Logan has come a long way in producing a superior electrostatic panel speaker. I will add my system info soon and hope to hear from other Summit owners and read the experience they have had with ownership.

Cheers,
MLman

Welocome MLMan ! I suspect you will be mighty pleased with your purchase !

"You've taken your first step into a larger world!"
-- Obi Wan Kenobi

The Summit is a terrific speaker. 'Hope you have as much fun with it as I do.

- Craig

Welcome MLman!

The Summits were my first MLs also and that was 3 years ago. Nothing can get me to part with them, even the CLX.

Welcome , I always loved the sound of Apogees . I would love a pair of Stages. They are so damn cute and sound so damn good. The ML will really give you some new found pleasure. Keep us posted.

I formerly owned Apogee Stages, but had to give them up due to lack of adequate space. I replaced them with Aerius i's, and later upgraded to Summits. Despite being dipoles, the Apogees and ML's are quite different sounding, as you'll see. Each has it's strengths and weaknesses. There's some old threads on this board discussing Apogees, particularly this one...
http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2409

Will be interested to hear your impressions comparing the two. BTW, what other gear are you using?

Welcome to the Club and to the Summit Club! I've never had the pleasure of hearing Apogees, but have heard such great things about them, especially the Divas.

Please change the location in your profile so we all know where about in the USA you are. ;) Thanks

Thanks guys... I look forward to learning more & sharing experiences with the new ML Summit in my life. So used to saying Apogee right there! I changed my locale indication per request. I assume one can post images on the site without having a URL?

Latest posts

Back