My latest Martin Logan Add

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnoliarichj

Reaction score
MLtat.jpg

and yes its real....

As one of the marines in the movie "Aliens" said, complimenting another, YOU ARE JUST TOO BAD ;)

GG

thanks guys. i just bought some summits and had claritys before.... its a long story on how i lost my claritys and such it represents a time of my life and what i used to get through it.

That shadow effect makes it look even cooler than the original ML logo.

Even if people don't know what it represents, it still looks cool.

Next step: massive "CLX" logo on yer back?:devil: (don't do it!)

Actually, they should print that pic in Stereophile, with a caption "Martin Logan - what other brand inspires such devotion?" or something like that.

Last edited:
yeah that is pretty cool though I do not think I could go that far. the shadow effect does make it look really cool.
I think senior status is now in order ???

Last edited:
That is hard core. I guess you are with ML for life. :rocker:

Actually, what I like about it is that it's an interesting design in its own right, and hardly anybody would recognize it as a company's logo. If he decides he doesn't like ML anymore he can just pretend it's some random design :p

Jeez, I though I was a fanboy, but this goes beyond that :rocker:

Nice artwork, I also dig the drop-shadow.

I've sent an attachment of that masterful piece of artwork to a buddy of mine who "thinks" I'm a HUGE Martin Logan fan :bowdown:

Latest posts

Back