Mother of All Estate Sales in Georgia

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDSPHOTO

Reaction score
I just got back from the mother of all Estate Sales here in Georgia. The wife was a home builder who was getting out of the business and the husband was selling high end AV out of his house. They were liquidating everything including the houses. The guy had "THREE" home theaters in the house with better equipment the farther into the home you went. Below is a list of some of the new & used equipment for sale. He also is selling his audiophile record collection, which he claims are mostly new for $2500 which includes the wood racks. The sales is so big they have a warehouse space in an industrial park down the road that is filled with HD TVs and custom tiles & building materials. If any Georgia guys are interested in checking this place out over the weekend let me know and I will provide directions.

New & Used sets of Genesis 500 Speakers
Used set of monster size Montana speakers
Conrad Johnson amps
Brysont mono amps
Custom built tube preamps
2 sets of Klipschhorns
New Cinenova 5 channel amps
New Earthquake subwoofers
New Triad subwoofers
Celestion in wall speakers
Thor in wall subwoofers
Marantz CD/DVD players
HT Screens
Plenty of 65" HDTVs

I am I am !! can you send me the directions please.

Thanks, Larry

I would love to get a crack at his Vinyl collection, but I wouldn't want to purchase the whole thing. Are you going Larry?

Glen

I asked about breaking up the album collection and he would not budge.2

I asked about breaking up the album collection and he would not budge.2

Too bad he won't budge. I would have made the drive out if he were selling them individually or at least in bundles. Thank you for letting us know about the sale.

Glen

I may head up today its not that far from Kennesaw and just take a look

thanks for the heads up and the directions

Good luck with the hunt Larry!

I'll sit this one out, saving for a PJ ....

Latest posts

Back