ML Center Theater - Mod or upgrade

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

BDH55

Reaction score
Spades are famous for loosening up. Banana Plugs are pretty good for staying tight unless someone messes around.
I thought it was the exact opposite! I've never had a spade loosen up... of course I do crank them down... :unsure:

KINS

Reaction score
Any info about Focus C18 version “on table”. Does it comes with feets?

wink

Reaction score
Don't let the price fool you, that is a decent woofer. Just keep the crossovers at 90Hz or above.

So basically for $740 you can totally refresh a Theater i (minus the tweeter, which should last a long time), which seems like a decent value relative to the cost of refreshing the larger units.

Congrats, and do the woofers at the same time, the cost is negligible.
Ron just emailed me from ML; new panel is finally done. Due to Covid their having trouble getting the coating for the diaphragm. It took almost 7 months...good thing I am a very patient person. Lol

wink

Reaction score
Ron just emailed me from ML; new panel is finally done. Due to Covid their having trouble getting the coating for the diaphragm. It took almost 7 months...good thing I am a very patient person. Lol
Now on to ordering the woofers. Tweeters?

wink

Reaction score
For a 20yr old speaker a couple of hundred extra bucks for a total refresh is worth it, I believe.