May be more for Robin but Fabio's had E2s

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabio's Awesome ML / Krell Systems...

Good morning. Surfing around and found this link:
Wish I had the money.
It seems he is a stand up guy, and with class. I am glad for him and his success. I wish him nothing but the best.
Can you imagine the sound in that room with all the Krell and the rest ?? !!http://www.transparentcable.com/products/reviews/full_reviews/ref_scottwilkinson_avinteriors.html
audioraptured,

:D Cool..., I had not seen a actual list of just what ML's Fabio actually owned. Facsinating systems. Fabio's Main System ~ The Statement system is simply incredible. :drool: The article was interesting, especially when says, "D'Agostino even built custom KBX crossovers for the Statements and IRS Vs." Amazing Krell support from the owner himself. Wow! :eek:

I wish I had the money for just the Statements...

Thanks for sharing this article. I enjoyed it. :D

Maybe we can have our 2008 get together at Fabio's house. He's also got quite an extensive motorcycle collection.Art Mann did a show that toured his house.If I remember correctly he had 125 motorcycles,can never have enough toys.:rolleyes:

Maybe we can have our 2008 get together at Fabio's house. He's also got quite an extensive motorcycle collection.Art Mann did a show that toured his house.If I remember correctly he had 125 motorcycles,can never have enough toys.:rolleyes:

Hahahaha!!

I thought Fabio got rid of his audio system and went full out on cycles....? No?

Joey

Hahahaha!!

I thought Fabio got rid of his audio system and went full out on cycles....? No?

Joey

I only caught the tail end of the show,when he was showing his motorcycle collection and his pick-up truck, I have no idea.

Funny...I had commented on Fabio's system a few months back in Robin's "super systems" thread, and someone did write that he got rid of his system. It's a shame if that's true because he had alot of pieces that were made specifically for his system by Krell and M-L. His bedroom system even had reQuests...How cool is that?:rocker: He had also said that he had boxes upon boxes of cables/interconnects, mostly Transparent and Kimber cables..I want to know where those boxes are:D He probably tossed them in the trash:banghead:

Dan

Back