Happy birthday Tom

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberto

Reaction score
Hola Tom...I wish to you a very happy birthday, and Merry Xmas. The best for the new year ahead!!!
I wish to all, a very Happy Listening!
Warm regards from Costa Rica!
Roberto.

Brad, you are too much! Rehan and all the ML friends, happy Holy Days and Happy new 2016.

Warm regards from Costa Rica!!!

Thanks Joey! Just got my Sonic Frontiers Line 2 back, (I had it at my workshop, changing some capacitors and getting new tubes) and right now I am in a state of a Happy Listening! Boy, it does a great job in my overall sound! It truly is an easy listening device!

Went to the Otorhinolaryngologist to check my ears, due to my age, and find out how they are...and I got great news!. Besides a little tinnitus at my right ear, everything is O.K. My hearing loss is not too big, and for my age, they are in mint conditions. The dr said: Roberto, when I became your age, I will love to have your same hearing capability. This is the most nice compliment that I got for my 68th birthday.

Happy listening to all!

Belatedly, Happy Birthday guys.

Roberto, I thought it was the SFL Line 1 that you had. You were using it as a tube buffer between your MDAC and preamp, right? Are you still using it as a tube buffer, but between your exasound and preamp?

For Stereo only, I am using this Line 2, when I listen to Blu Ray, then I use my new Integra audio and video processor. The SFL-1 its my back up pre amp.
Im my system (460) at page 9 (last) you can spot my Line 2. I have to updated the pic, because right now, I am using the DAC Exasound model E-20 MK3, and U just sold all my Bel Canto gear. I am using (if I have to) Oppo DVD player as a a cd player at the moment.
Happy listening!

Last edited:
A very Happy belated B'day wishes to Tom and Roberto!! You guys really make this place special :)

Stewee, the wishes are the same to you! A very special 2016 with along with new toys in your system to play, Happy Listening!

Back