First State Member!

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

ML4Life

Reaction score
Hey, I live in DE and have ESL L&R channels and a Logos center. Love the brand!

Lightloopy

Reaction score
Welcome from another First State member. Which model do you have? Wealth of information here and some very knowledgable members.
Enjoy!

ML4Life

Reaction score
Alright! Another DE member!

Electromotion ESL 8's for my left and right channel. Logos for the center. Dynamo sub. Vignettes for the rear and speakercraft to fill in the rest for 7.1.4

Having some issues with one of my ESLs the highs are super dull from the panel. Need to troubleshoot. Not the external power supply. I need to switch the panels I guess next and try to narrow it down.

What is your setup?

Lightloopy

Reaction score
I have a 2 channel set up w/ the occasional sub. I had SL3's for 20 yrs and picked up 11A's last summer. Wonderful speaker.
Suggest you check with ML support for suggestions about troubleshooting. Also work your way through the signal chain to make sure the problem is not upstream.
Good luck.

ML4Life

Reaction score
Picked up a dynamo 400 today. Move my definitive pro1000 to another setup.

spkrdctr

Reaction score
So, it starts. Three years from now he will have a Dynamo 1600 with two Masterpiece 11A's. A killer ML center channel and two ESL's for surrounds! The ML disease is like diabetes, it can get expensive! The worst part is once people are diagnosed with Martin Loganitus, they don't want to be healed. They love wallowing in the disease with others........:)

Latest posts