First State Member!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from another First State member. Which model do you have? Wealth of information here and some very knowledgable members.
Enjoy!

Alright! Another DE member!

Electromotion ESL 8's for my left and right channel. Logos for the center. Dynamo sub. Vignettes for the rear and speakercraft to fill in the rest for 7.1.4

Having some issues with one of my ESLs the highs are super dull from the panel. Need to troubleshoot. Not the external power supply. I need to switch the panels I guess next and try to narrow it down.

What is your setup?

I have a 2 channel set up w/ the occasional sub. I had SL3's for 20 yrs and picked up 11A's last summer. Wonderful speaker.
Suggest you check with ML support for suggestions about troubleshooting. Also work your way through the signal chain to make sure the problem is not upstream.
Good luck.

So, it starts. Three years from now he will have a Dynamo 1600 with two Masterpiece 11A's. A killer ML center channel and two ESL's for surrounds! The ML disease is like diabetes, it can get expensive! The worst part is once people are diagnosed with Martin Loganitus, they don't want to be healed. They love wallowing in the disease with others........:)

Back