finally, birds of a feather!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.T.

Reaction score
Hello, M.L. fans. I found this site a couple of weeks ago, and was excited to see people talking shop.
i've been in this hobby for about thirty years, and started building my system about ten years ago. Thats about the time music became more important than loud, and quality music became a passion. Hoping to find some audio buddies that don't think i'm crazy. I've seen some truley awsome rigs on this site, god bless Gale Sanders, and hope that mine is at least mentionable. I've been at this on my own for a long time, so alot of my stuff is diy. Any comments, suggestions or tidings will be greatly appreciated! As i dont yet know how to list my equip. the way i've seen, a couple pictures will have to do for now. C.T.

welcome to the site. Go to "Member Systems" and read the Announcement there, which will explain how to post your system.

:music:

CT, Welcome ! looking forward to your dialouge.

CT, Welcome ! looking forward to your dialouge.

Thanks twitch54, cant wait to start. As i said i've been alone at this for a loooooong time . There are no high end stores around no audio junkies like me that i know and nobody to talk to cept the wife, wich is nice, dont get me wrong but she dosent want to hear about room boundries, absorbshoncoef. comb filtering yaknow. but she's all in for dim lights, wine and some great music.

but she's all in for dim lights, wine and some great music.

Im in for that too. welcome by the way

Welcome aboard, some of us all into DIY as well, and love to talk 'shop'.

Latest posts

Back