Double DSD

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timm

Reaction score
Hi all. I just wanted to make a comment here on double Dsd recordings. Recently I downloaded some double DSD samplers. To say these sound amazing is an understatement. If you do not have any recordings from the Opus 3 label - get a sampler. Best recordings I have ever heard. One of their artists, Eric Bibb I found that I definitely like ..bluesy/acoustic...leans a little soulful gospel but wow - this is one tremendous label. Downloads can be found on dsdfile.com.

Hi all. I just wanted to make a comment here on double Dsd recordings. Recently I downloaded some double DSD samplers. To say these sound amazing is an understatement. If you do not have any recordings from the Opus 3 label - get a sampler. Best recordings I have ever heard. One of their artists, Eric Bibb I found that I definitely like ..bluesy/acoustic...leans a little soulful gospel but wow - this is one tremendous label. Downloads can be found on dsdfile.com.

Yeah, my dac that I need not name is DSD 256

Yeah, my dac that I need not name is DSD 256

Bonzo. Do you have quad Dsd recordings? I have compared some single vs double. and do find a slight edge with the double. Or maybe it's placebo ...but I don't really care. :). But damn those opus 3 recordings are good.

Eric Bibb sounds similar to Keb Mo to me. I bet he sounds good in double DSD, as both of them sound good in the Redbook and vinyl albums I have.

Eric Bibb sounds similar to Keb Mo to me. I bet he sounds good in double DSD, as both of them sound good in the Redbook and vinyl albums I have.

Yes. I need to check out Keb Mo. And you are right... A good recording sounds good in any format.

Latest posts

Back