CLX Launch in L.A.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtagle

Reaction score
The CLX will be launched by my dealer in L.A. on June 21!

http://www.thesourceav.com/

I will be there.

From Tom:
Offical word is HERE
I'm urging all of you in the vicinity to go check this out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you! I hope you get an opportunity to attend. If you do, please take pictures and post them along with your impressions here.

We no longer have a Martin Logan dealer in Denver, so I'm bummed that I can't experience a similar event.

Will do as long as I don't forget to bring my camera!

Lucky you! I hope you get an opportunity to attend. If you do, please take pictures and post them along with your impressions here.

We no longer have a Martin Logan dealer in Denver, so I'm bummed that I can't experience a similar event.

Same here in Chicago. It think when ML went with the mass market via Tweeter, they lost an excellent dealer in Chicago. Subsequently, many of the Tweeter stores closed. I would not know where to hear them, and I would never recommend or buy a product on faith or based on someone else's description without experiencing myself. I wonder if there is a plan to re-establish ML in true audiophile stores.

Just RSVP'd. A partnership between ML and McIntosh, the CLX's will be driven by MC2301's. Can't remember the Mac pre model # and the source gear is still up in the air.

I am URGING all of you guys in the area to make sure you attend this event. I want to hear your impressions of the CLX!!

Photos too, bitches!!! :D Put on your reporter hats..

The more of us who hear the CLX and report on it, the better informed our brothers & sisters who can't hear them will be....

Last edited:
I am URGING all of you guys in the area to make sure you attend this event. I want to hear your impressions of the CLX!!

Photos too, bitches!!! :D Put on your reporter hats..

The more of us who hear the CLX and report on it, the better informed our brothers & sisters who can't hear them will be....

Sure. Mr. Prez. But it won't be a blow by blow account like yours as we don't have the exclusivity that you were afforded by ML.

Latest posts

Back