Are the BalancedForce 212's out of production?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s on me now to connect with/establish some sort of relationship with an authorized dealer (note: not ANY online dealer - only the in-store kind) and ask them to make the special order. MartinLogan said they could then ship them. I’ll wait a little longer to see how this shakes out; MartinLogan didn’t list any authorized, in-person dealers on O’ahu. Rather than clicking “Buy” on a website, it just feels weird to me to get on the phone, beg someone to take my credit card number and arrange shipping to Hawai’i as a special order. I’m sure I can get there if this goes on for a while……

It’s on me now to connect with/establish some sort of relationship with an authorized dealer (note: not ANY online dealer - only the in-store kind) and ask them to make the special order. MartinLogan said they could then ship them. I’ll wait a little longer to see how this shakes out; MartinLogan didn’t list any authorized, in-person dealers on O’ahu. Rather than clicking “Buy” on a website, it just feels weird to me to get on the phone, beg someone to take my credit card number and arrange shipping to Hawai’i as a special order. I’m sure I can get there if this goes on for a while……
Ok. Thats rough being in an island way out like that. I bet prices are much higher too because of shipping cost. Looking at California, there are 3 big ones there. There are other red dots too. I clicked on a big one and it brings up the name, click it again and you get a phone number. Id try calling those since they are closest to you.

https://www.martinlogan.com/en/dealers

Back