Belkin PF60 Owners

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feltran

Reaction score
Do you guys plug your Logans into your PF60, or just your other components? Mine is set for delivery today, so I figure I'll experiment and see if plugging my Purities into the PF60 "chokes" the sound as some reviews suggest it might, but I'm curious what you guys do.

I use two PF40's and have not noticed any sound difference from formerly just going straight into the wall outlet. I enjoy the security of the protection for my items. Only my Pass Labs amp is not plugged into the PF40's.
So far after a year, I am very impressed with the look and the quality.
Check out my system by clicking on the link below.

Lee

I have a PF60 in my audio rack, which I use for all my audio components. I'm very pleased with it. However, it's located off to one side of the room, so I wasn't able to plug BOTH of my Summits into it. Instead, I use an older Monster HTS 3500 MKII (which is centrally located) for the Summits, as well as my video gear. I haven't noticed any degradation in the Summits sound with the Monster conditioner. However, I DID discover the Monster "choked" the output of my Belles amp, whereas the PF60 did not. It's easy enough to "test" the effect of the PF60, but frankly I can't imagine it "choking" your Purities.

but frankly I can't imagine it "choking" your Purities.

Well I hope it won't, but don't forget each Purity has a 200w amp that needs to be powered. Even if the Purities end up being fine plugged into the PF60, I suspect I may need to plug my Depth i in elsewhere.

Back