Anyone with recent Lampizator experience?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

msimanyi

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I'm strongly considering a Lampizator Atlantic 3 TRP DAC. I'm curious if anyone on this forum has relatively recent experience with Lampizator DACs. The key changes on the Atlantic were released Q3 2022, so earlier than that might be useful to hear about too, but the more recent the better.

Apparently there's a new "digital engine" (the digital side of the DAC) called Engine 11, which trickled down from their Horizon DAC and in fact was just incorporated in their Baltic DAC as well (positioned one step below The Atlantic.)

If anyone has positive or negative commentary, I'd appreciate hearing it.

Ronin

Reaction score
I have had a couple of Lampi's. Amber ans Baltic. It was a while back but no complaints at all. Definetly a niche company but I was able to email with question and got responses next day- from the owner I belive. Very good sound. I would call it "smooth detail". I used it at the time with a Pass amp and it worked marvelously. If you had an Issue, getting it fixed could be a problem with shipping. I have since stuck with "local" products where I can and just don't do tubes at all anymore as (for me anyway) SS components work as well such as dcs or Chord.... As I mentioned though, email support, operation and sound was very good. Best of luck

msimanyi

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Ronin. The team at Lampizator North America have been quite helpful and explained how any returns would be processed if I want to repair, update or upgrade the unit. I'm moving forward with it under the assumption it won't need frequent shipments to Poland...

Last edited:

Latest posts