Anyone familiar w/ DH Lab Cables...........

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattsl3

Reaction score
I would like to hear from anyone who has DH Lab cables with a Martin Logan set-up. Or, If you heard them at all and what did you think?

Thanks, :music:
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to hear from anyone who has DH Lab cables with a Martin Logan set-up. Or, If you heard them at all and what did you think?

Thanks, :music:
Matt

My WHOLE system is them. PM me if you want. I even have some for sale.

presently using the "Air Matrix" as my I/C (balanced RCA) between my pre-amp and MonoBlocks. These cables replaced a pair of AQ King Cobra's that I had on hand when I put the Rogue M-150's into the mix. What I felt was somewhat of a rolled off top end with the AQ's was completely eliminated with the DH Labs. Very satisfying.

While I am completely happy with them I admit to getting a little itchy to try the Zu Varial that my son and Dan(DTB300) are both presently using in their set-ups and rave about.

presently using the "Air Matrix" as my I/C (balanced RCA) between my pre-amp and MonoBlocks. These cables replaced a pair of AQ King Cobra's that I had on hand when I put the Rogue M-150's into the mix. What I felt was somewhat of a rolled off top end with the AQ's was completely eliminated with the DH Labs. Very satisfying.

While I am completely happy with them I admit to getting a little itchy to try the Zu Varial that my son and Dan(DTB300) are both presently using in their set-ups and rave about.

Go to the Revelation. That's what I use. You will be shocked.

Back