Absolutely amazing!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tube60

Reaction score
Hi all
Last week I ordered a Tripp Lite Isolation Center, model # HT1210ISOCTR. I've just hooked it up and WOW I didn't realize just how much such a power conditioner can make a difference! It also has a remote, which isn't working due to a dead battery ( I hope ). The front panel displays voltage & amperage, which I find most important with my tube gear! My system is drawing 3 amps at idle!:eek:
In listening to a few songs I'm amazed how much imaging, articulation, bass, and overall quietness has improved! Also, with no input signal, I cranked the volume up all the way, and there's so little noise I had to put my ear up against a panel to hear anything at all! There used to be a very audible whine which I attributed to diode hash in the power supplies of my gear. Also there's no "woofer wander" either, which I can now assume was caused by power spikes & dips from the grid?
Anyway, except for the dead remote, I'm really pleased with this product! Highly recommended. My only bugaboo is the front indicator lights and meters are overly bright for my liking, but that's easily fixed with window tint. Eventually it'll be hidden anyway.

It also has a remote, which isn't working due to a dead battery ( I hope ).
There I go, quoting myself!:rolleyes:
I just changed the battery, and voila! It works!
Now that some burn-in time is behind it, it's sounding even better! I still can't get over the improvement. The much cleaner power is I think making the CD player happier. I think that's there's less jitter and clock errors. The improvement in detail, again, is amazing.
This Tripp Lite unit is probably not considered high-end, but it's good evidence to the skeptics that filtering & spike protecting what's coming out of the wall really is important!:rocker:

Tube60, gald to hear it's all working to your satisfaction.

It's the results that count, and it's grea to hear that this product is working for you.

Power conditioning can indeed make a difference in a revealing system that happens to be saddled with poor power sources, which these days seems to be common.

Back