Special offer - Summit XXX

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFo

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Summit XXX

Hi Everyone, today is your lucky day!

If you are an original Summit owner, you’re frustrations and jealousy towards new Summit owners is solved with a simple add-on that transforms your original into something three times as good as the new Summit X

Specially engineered by JonFo to provide astounding clarity, amazing mid-bass and a real solution to those seeking maximum pleasure from their Summit, this mod is offered today only!

In one simple electronics box, plus some secret instructions on setup and use, you will be able to transform your flaccid old Summit into a raging, high-performance Summit XXX!

It helps you achieve the pinnacle of performance
Extended duration to your listening sessions
Eargasm guaranteed!

It even includes a custom down-light kit so you too can have that glow that only those in the know have.

Again, this a special for today only, so PM me NOW to get your name on the list!

Attachments

• Summit-XXX.jpg
    Summit-XXX.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 453
Rich, I expect you to be the first with your deposit ;)

Wow, I realize I have been here more then a year now. The RWPI-0401 would have been a pretty sweet add on. I wish I had your guyes budget to keep up with all this upgrading.

You mean you survived the holocaust after the Summit Y mod you attempted? Wow...

Now that Summit Y... that had a real spec!

Make it real, Martin Logan, pleez...:)

Rich, I expect you to be the first with your deposit ;)

Paypal deposit sent! I want my Summits to stand as firm and erect as those in the picture! Does the mod come with the appropriate prophylactic sleeve?

Paypal deposit sent! I want my Summits to stand as firm and erect as those in the picture! Does the mod come with the appropriate prophylactic sleeve?

Ca-Ching! :banana:

And yes, it comes with all the, uhm, 'accessories' required ;)

And it won't give you no static either :ROFL:

JonFo,

I bet that new device of yours would be mightely complimented by an ULTRA-RARE multi-channel Carver amp I recently stumbled across--the A-777x, a 6 channel THX-certified unit that looks every bit as mind-boggling as it sounds... ;)

carver_a777x.jpg

--Richard

When to consult the doctor?

Jon,

What should I do, after installing your XXX mod, if my air frame remains rigid in excess of four (4) hours?

GG

Back