Stage Power Circuit board

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reybent

Reaction score
Hi! Can someone tell me if the power circuit board in the stage is inside the speakers or not? Reason I am asking is that I saw the power cord and power connection in a audiogon ad

And since I am living in Norway, if I can buy a Stage in US and just get a power cord and "box" for 220V/50Hz from Martin logan.

Will really appreciate for any answer.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The stage has an externalized AC to DC power-brick. So I'd guess it should be easy to replace the power brick for the appropriate 240v version.

You’d need a 15 to 18v DC 1.0A output brick for this.

stage

HI Jonfoo! thansk for answering.
But what do you mean with: "You’d need a 15 to 18v DC 1.0A output brick for this."

So if understood correctly, I can with no problem buy a M.L Stage in US and just change/replace the power cord and "brick"
Cause my biggest conserned is the hz. From 60 to 50Hz..
Cause I bought a M.L Request from US and I had to change the power circuit board (bought from M.L)

THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Yes, unlike the internal power supplies of the big speakers, the center channels and smaller speakers with DC power inputs are much easier to adapt to foreign markets.

Since DC voltage does not have a frequency component, then any power supply that can give a regulated 15 to 18v DC will do.

Matter of fact, the factory power brick might even be universal power (120 -240v) and multi-frequency (50/60hz). If someone with a Stage would look at the specs on the brick and report (or post pic) that would clear this up.

But just call around to electronics shops or ask on Norwegian electronics forums where you could obtain a 15 to 18 vDC / 1.0A regulated power supply.

Don’t forget that a lot of telecommunications gear might run on similar power supplies, so look at the power bricks for routers, switches, etc. and see if any of them is of suitable size.

Brick is 100-240V 50/60 hz ready

Yes, unlike the internal power supplies of the big speakers, the center channels and smaller speakers with DC power inputs are much easier to adapt to foreign markets.

Since DC voltage does not have a frequency component, then any power supply that can give a regulated 15 to 18v DC will do.

Matter of fact, the factory power brick might even be universal power (120 -240v) and multi-frequency (50/60hz). If someone with a Stage would look at the specs on the brick and report (or post pic) that would clear this up.

But just call around to electronics shops or ask on Norwegian electronics forums where you could obtain a 15 to 18 vDC / 1.0A regulated power supply.

Don’t forget that a lot of telecommunications gear might run on similar power supplies, so look at the power bricks for routers, switches, etc. and see if any of them is of suitable size.

I just checked my power supply on my Stage and here is what is printed on it!
Input: 100-240V Ac 50/60hz 0.45Amax
Output: 15.0V 1.0A
Part Number: Y16v4
Model Number: JOD-SAU 150102

iTS AN L.T.E Power supply and will work on 110-120 volts and 240V as indicated by what I wrote.
Best Wishes, Mike

I just checked my power supply on my Stage and here is what is printed on it!
Input: 100-240V Ac 50/60hz 0.45Amax
Output: 15.0V 1.0A
Part Number: Y16v4
Model Number: JOD-SAU 150102

iTS AN L.T.E Power supply and will work on 110-120 volts and 240V as indicated by what I wrote.
Best Wishes, Mike

Thanks Mike.

So it looks like a true universal supply.

Just change out the AC cord (which is removable) or use a plug adaptor and it should work fine in the EU.

power circuit theater

Since the M.L Stage has and external power circuit, does anyone knows if the M.L theater has the same?

Back