The DON / redux

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like 45 got his peepee slapped regarding his ban on travel. No surprise there.

And this in from yesterday. Government reported 275,000 jobs created in December. 45 takes credit for this estimate.

Of course, there is no evidence backing up his claim.

Another "alternative fact".

Not sure how Rich mentioning CNN and my recalling a segment that I had just watched on CNN the night before amounts to spending all my time looking for a conspiracy. I only had to look for the clip on youtube, I knew from how ridiculous it was that it had to be there. Are you suggesting that watching CNN is akin to looking for conspiracies?

You have been rather insistent about how the media is biased and that if right wing protests happened to result in violence that the media would make a bigger thing etc etc.

If you look at the world with that prism, that is all you will see.

Most liberals have the same perception about the media as well.

So how does that fit into your world view?

Last edited:
And yesterday, 45 criticized Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's apparel line. Apparently, it was selling very well.

14 days ago, at his first news conference since being elected, he vowed to divorce himself from any "family" business while President.

Another blatant lie.

I'm trying to distance myself from what is going on in DC for peace of mind. It's not in my sphere of influence to do anything about it right now, so I don't see the point in torturing myself.

OK. No one is forcing you to post.

And yes, I'm taking some Jedi training on how I can also ignore this reality. A "measured" amount of stimulants seems to help. :D

I raise these "factual" issues, in part, to see if someone can help me understand what is happening.

I'm trying to distance myself from what is going on in DC for peace of mind. It's not in my sphere of influence to do anything about it right now, so I don't see the point in torturing myself.

This....is a good approach!! :)

Sorry guys. Have to post this.

CNN and other news outlets were just banned from attending todays "White House briefing".

Seems as if 45 is taking action regarding his statement that the "Press is the enemy of the American people".

Please return to your "hobbies" thread.

Gordon

Sorry, but I have to bury myself in other stuff just to get by.

Once I learned that Breitbart "News" is the only outlet with reserved seating in the front row so they can ask Trump really tough questions about topics like how to deal with the other New Media that are all horrible, I just had to tune out.

But I know how you feel. Watching this guy in action is enough to make you scream.

You may be right Dave given 45's mental meltdown this AM claiming Obama wire tapped his whatever before the election.

Oh, and he apparently discovered it at 6AM this morning.

The man is verifiably paranoid, mentally unstable, bat sh*t crazy.

Back to obsessive hobbies.

Never looked at this thread before. I was afraid it was going to be some kind of Trumpist/Breitbart b***s***. So delighted that many who share my avocational interests feel the way that I do. Every day that all this crap really depresses me, the only things that seem to help are good music, good food, great wine and sometimes a cocktail or two. This morning's tweets take the cake. My president is a paranoid, sociopathic, narcisistic liar.

What the f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repeal and Replace.

NOT.

BOOM!!!!!!!! :rocker:

And even though he has control of both houses of Congress, he blamed the democrats for his failure. :ROFL:

What a copout! The man has no ability to admit to his own failures. Such a loser.

Let's start a survey. Does he get successfully impeached or does he quit out of frustration first. I can hope, but the problem is then we get President Pence, a mean spirited ideologue.

Mark,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble dealing with the political reality. We all are to some degree or another.

Having said that and being the OP of this thread, I'm not trying to deflect / derail your obsessive hobbies thread. I ask the same of you.

With all due respect, please ignore this thread and post pictures of your lovely toys on the appropriate thread.

Thank you for your cooperation. :cool:

Gordon

I'm still having trouble watching this.

It is depressing because there is failure happening at so many levels.

Understood Mark, but it reality after only 60 days in office did anyone really expect him to ram a new health care plan down our throats ? Granted and even I suspect the far left wacko libs aren't stupid enough to think Obama Care is 'the' best solution (not sure there is a 'best' actually) can only hope for a more thought out offering / reform down the road.

Oh, before all the goofy lefties get themselves all 'pumped up' over this remember........... if you had put a better candidate that the loser you did, we wouldn't be going through this crap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back