Yay for more motorcycle content!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorToad

Reaction score
This followed me home this morning.
First thing is bar risers! They're really 2" from anything like comfortable. After that and I make it handle a bit better, I'll try to make it get better than 35 mpg. :)

Attachments

• 0726071450 (Small).jpg
    0726071450 (Small).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 295
my ass hurts just looking at that seat!! :D

I have a Corbin on my FZR, also. They do a good job of matching the contours of the American posterior, which is way better than a squooshey (?) seat that doesn't fit right. The only problem comfort-wise is that the bars are too low so you're not sitting on the part of your rump that likes to be sat upon. I only have 229 miles on the bike so far. :)

I have a Corbin on my FZR, also. They do a good job of matching the contours of the American posterior, which is way better than a squooshey (?) seat that doesn't fit right. The only problem comfort-wise is that the bars are too low so you're not sitting on the part of your rump that likes to be sat upon. I only have 229 miles on the bike so far. :)

Sweet Super Hawk! Try Heli bars. I used them on my Duc998 and loved them. Made all the difference in the world.

This followed me home this morning.
First thing is bar risers! They're really 2" from anything like comfortable. After that and I make it handle a bit better, I'll try to make it get better than 35 mpg. :)

Congrats, Hope you are having fun riding around these nice summer days :cool:

I keep being temped a by a street bike, but I know better than to give in. :devil:
I love speed and curves. Bumps are fine too as long a the bike has long suspenders ...

PS. I used to motocross, so I dig 'air-time' as well as speed.

Congrats, Hope you are having fun riding around these nice summer days :cool:

I keep being temped a by a street bike, but I know better than to give in. :devil:
I love speed and curves. Bumps are fine too as long a the bike has long suspenders ...

PS. I used to motocross, so I dig 'air-time' as well as speed.
I have been shopping a dirt bike (DRZ-400E or KDX-220) but this came available and I felt the need. :)

nice ride

That is a beautiful bike! Enjoy and ride safe! I like the ass in the air riding position so I would keep the bars just as they are...

As for Corbin seats I have mixed feelings about mine. It is a bit wide and I feel like I sit a bit too far forward on it... but it looks good and has worn well and my wife likes it and that is VERY important.

Back