Wish me luck!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm crossing my fingers for a superior score. It would definitely help with residency rankings.

Joey, just got back from a nice little train trip to Charlotte, hope all went well with your big exam.

Interesting that you mention your residency, sitting beside me on the train ride home was a young man making the "rounds" interviewing with various Hospitals for his reidency. He was on his way to Wash, DC to visit Georgetown.

Thanks very much for all the well wishes, everyone!

I just got my score back! MUCH better than the first set....

Step 1: 223 (90%, taken last year)
Step 2: 232 (96%, taken on 11/27)

Whooo!!! I'm excited! Finally, I've always wanted to get 230+ and I'm glad I was able to do it. Methinks I'm going to reward myself with a little sumtin' sumtin'!

Thanks again all.... I was gone for a good 2 months from the forums, but it was well worth it!

Joey (stoked!) :)

Woo, hoo! I get to change my hopeful to real congratulations!

WAY TO GO, JOEY!! :clap: :rocker:

(And what might that lil suptin' sumtin' be, hmm?)

:bowdown: Congratulations, my man great score. :bowdown:

Come by over the holidays and let's listen to some music. Maybe even compare your Plinus with the Sanders.

Thanks ALL! I tried to do good so I make sure to stay in Chicago for residency more than anything. Last thing I want to do is move to a place I'm unfamiliar with and start residency at the same time :(.

I've been so busy lately that I've been on numerous residency interviews (I went on 6 interviews in the past 8 days ranging from Iowa to Nebraska to Ohio to Michigan)!! I've been posting from hotels of various sorts as I wanted to "ground" myself with you folks.

You know how it goes, new places are so foreign and it's always great to be able to log onto this site and still feel relatively at "home".

Joey

PS
Burke.. yes definitely.... one of these days when I'm a bit free. :)

And Ken, I think that little sumtin might be either a Logitech Harmony 1000 or a Sennheiser HD650 headphone.. dunno yet... :).

Back