Tweeter discounting Vistas through Mar 31

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveInNC

Reaction score
This may be a regional thing, but I got a mailer from Tweeter (a US audio/video chain) indicating that they are giving $800 off a pair of ML Vistas, in black or dark cherry, through March 31, 2008. They state that the regular price is $1997.50/each, so $4k/pair less $800 = $3.2K. My local main-line ML dealer doesn't generally discount Martin Logan, so this may or may not be a deal depending on what's available to you.

Several years ago, I bought my Ascent i's from Tweeter on a similar kind of arrangement. They were ordered from M-L, delivered, and I had no difficulty registering the serial no's with M-L for the 5-yr extended warranty.

I am an employee of Tweeter and the Vista deal is legit. About once a year we work out a deal with ML to sell a certain product at a discounted rate. Last year we did it on some subs, as wel as the Mosaic and Montage. This price has been in effect since December and it will end on March 31st. It definitely helps to be Martin Logan's #1 ESL series retailer.

Back