Time to buy really big MLs

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking system. I can hardly wait to get up and hear them. How does end of the month sound?

:eek:

wait for it......

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa man! I knew you had the monolith buzz, but wow..... Seriously. WOW.

Those look amazing man! I go away for a bit, come back and theres some new monoliths!!!! Very good indeed.

Burke,

I do want to listen to your new amp. End of the month is fine by me. All are welcome. I think we are all due for another Chicago-land meet.

Cher,

Love the new rack....
I have rack envy, though I would not address Cherian as "Cher" - someone like myself, who also speaks French, would effectively be calling him "Dear" :eek:

Are those Adona racks, Cherian ?

Yes, they are Adona racks. Got them for a great price for fellow ML member Johnwa. The Adona racks are well built and the Granite tops look great. Would buy them again anytime.

I have rack envy, though I would not address Cherian as "Cher" - someone like myself, who also speaks French, would effectively be calling him "Dear" :eek:

Are those Adona racks, Cherian ?

Me and Cherian are boys... we hang, we cool... we cool...

Give me some love, Cherian! :afro:

Joey and I Go way back. He has the right to call me "dear". :D

Last edited:
Cher, lookin good my friend, I'm planning a Chgo trip for either Mid-Feb or early March, would love if the "Chicago Contingent" could all hook-up.

Phase one of the Man Cave build.

2 channel with the monolith and CJ gear. 5.1 with the Scenarios, Depth Cenima, Onkyo and Carver.

I will order a 50" plasma soon and hide the coax.

Cherian, it's definitely coming together.

Now the man-cave needs a bit of loving for that wall behind the Monoliths, especially if keeping them that close to the wall.
I'm thinking a pair of Minitraps HF on the wall behind would be a good start...

Another upgrade to the man-cave just added a new 50” Samsung plasma with 1080P. Just finished watching my first movie in 1080p and what a phenomenal picture.

Attachments

• Mono up.JPG
    Mono up.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Mono up 2.JPG
    Mono up 2.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 105
All the remots keep the wife from playing with the system LOL. All remots will be replaced by a Logitech harmony soon.

Back