the Aeon i's arrived, I might just die soon

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Murray KY

I have a friend down in Murray, and just to let you know, there are now 2 people who know of Martin Logan in the area.

As far as Patricia Barber goes, I wholly second the reccomendation. A quick trip to your local library would hopefully show some results, but being that you're in KY you probably won't find much more than some older Skynyrd.....:eek:

In the case you do find some delicious treats to listen to, here are some of the albums shes put out.

Companion
Mythologies
Nightclub
Split
Live a Fortnight in France

Happy listening and props on the new setup! Hope it gets to you soon!!!:rocker:

I appreciate all the advice, I might just go a looking for Ms. Barber when my Skynrd 8 track breaks :D

The source I actually do have, thank goodness. I have a Denon 2910 universal. Cant wait to hear MY two most prized recordings in DVD-Audio (Hotel California the whole album) and SACD (Elton John "Rocketman"). Dang I am dying again! How should I hook this up to the A300 though? Trying to decide what IC's would be a good fit on a dying budget (Kimber Silver Streak or Hero, maybe PBJ?). Any recommendations would be greatly welcome.

I have three choices for speaker cables. A set of Transparent Music Waves, some of the Anti-Cables, or two sets of MIT's, AVT2s and AVT1 biwire (if the guy would ever reply on Agon).

I have a pair of 1/2 mtr Kimber Hero rca ICs that someone else on the site had told me he wanted to buy but I haven't heard back from him in a while. I will send him a pm today if he doesn't respond or isn't interested I can let you know in case you might want 'em. :cheers:

thanks!

I'd def be interested, let me know!

Anyone have an opinion on the speaker cable choices?

Latest posts

Back