System #387 (Aerius i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scho2684

Reaction score
  • Name: Marco
  • Living in Dordrecht, the Netherlands
  • Martin Logan Aerius i
  • Purchased in 1998
  • No mods, except for a speaker cable clamp, not the nicest option, but I already broke them once by moving my ML's to "resting position"...:
  • Rest of the system: Ensemble Virtuoso Pre, Ensemble Corifeo Power , both valved up with Valvo Blueprints 6201 - Modified Technics SL1200MKII turntable with Sota Supermat and Sota I-Clamp, Jelco 750D arm and AT-OC9 ML/II cart, Densen DP-Drive (1) + DP04 MM/MC board, TimeStep external power supply - Modified Technics SL-1700 turntable with SME III arm and AT-ML150/OCC cart- Densen DP Drive MKII (2) + DP01 MM Board - Okki Nokki Record Cleaner (model 2010) - Technics SH50-P1 Pressure Gauge - all interlinks and speakercables by MIT

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. better thighten them before they roll :D
Welcome!

Personally I didn't found any other solution than this (and I really hate this)
In a normal houshold with two kids jumping around (and a wife as well ;)) it's not save (accepted) to have the ML's in the middle of the living room, they have to be moved to the wall when not in use. I used to have the cables just loose, but they already broke once and I dont want to let that happen again.

But in High-end this is a absolute no-go!

Whenever I will buy new cables, I will look for more flexible onces if available in this quality...

Marco

Back