System #303 (Vantage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schindler

Reaction score
Member Name: Christian Schindler
ML Model(s): Vantage
Year Purchased: May 2007

Associated Electronics:
DNM Primus amp
DNM Power amp
SlimDevices (Logitech) Transporter

Attachments

• speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,160
  • dnm.jpg
    dnm.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,524
  • cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,134
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice and clean system. Did you buy the Vantages in Switserland? If so, could you let me know where?

Hello, yes bought them in Switzerland. I was even able to hear them first (something impossible todo for "High-End Audio" around Bern).

@Highendstudio AG, Rothrist

Christian

Welcome Christian,it appears the kitty enjoys the Vantage's as well !

Hoi Christian

Schön au mol en wiitere Schwyzer uf dere hp z'gseh. Super schöni Installation hesch do. Be mir schtönd sit einige Johr es Pärli Aerius i, es isch s'Member system #56.

Hesch du d'Vantage vom Highendstudio chönne hei neh zum Probelose? Hesch au no anderi Luutsprächer vergliche?

Gruess us Schaffhuuse
Marcello

-------------
for all other members: the text above ist in Swiss-German - the first, last and only time I did this, know I'm going on with the forum-language english. Here is the translation of what I wrote to Christian:

Nice to meet an other Swiss guy on this site. Very nice installation. At my home there stands since a few years a pair of Aerius i, it is the member system #56.

Did Highendstudio offers you to listen to the Vantage at your home? Did you check out other speakers?

Hello Marcello

I didn't ask to try them at home. They have many closed rooms so it is possible to listen to equipment without noise from others. They have many speakers and equipment I never saw live before and you can listen to it - thats nice. So finally there was the ML Vantage or the Focal Utopia Diva. The Focal lost because I was scared that if there are kids around they would push their finger into the cone...

Christian

Latest posts

Back