Stands for the CLS

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks interesting. Pricing, specs, distributation, dealers? Their webpage says 30 years experience but is sparse on details ($$$$? and you find them where?).
Are their products "if you have to ask...you can't afford them".

Show me (more, please)!

I don't think the Audiostatics are currently being imported into the US.

The Novotel Show is in London...

Audiostatic, at the time, seemed ambiguous about pursuing any distribution in the USA. As far as cost, I seem to recall they were the equivalent of $10k with wings. They were not "active" back then.

I don't think the Audiostatics are currently being imported into the US.

Randy Patton, who once owned both PS Audio and Threshold, was the last US Audiostatic distributor I can remember. There may have been others since.

Metal stands tacked together as I am getting the rear brace fabbed up ! You can see the string that is my mock up for the rear braces. They are just lightly bolted to the speakers and the angle will be 90* when done. However; They will be adjustable if you want rear tilt or forward tilt ! I do things in the real world old school............;) These are drilled on the bottom for 1/4 20 thread spikes if needed . These are heading to the powder coater next! I should have them finalized in a week or so. I hope!

Attachments

• S6302136 (Small).JPG
    S6302136 (Small).JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 216
  • S6302138 (Small).JPG
    S6302138 (Small).JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 213
  • S6302142 (Small).JPG
    S6302142 (Small).JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 225
They're looking great CAP. Nice work. I can't wait to see the final product.
Are you going to power coat them a color to match the walnut frames or black?

I have seen "outrigger" stands used by some ML owners. Could you use those to adjust the angle?

They're looking great CAP. Nice work. I can't wait to see the final product.
Are you going to power coat them a color to match the walnut frames or black?

Yes, Powder coating is the way to go. I was heading towards traditional black texture. However: I may look at other options !

Back