Sony BR 400?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris03053

Reaction score
This is wishful thinking but.....

Has anybody heard anything about Sony ever coming out with a 400 BR player?

I have 2 400 players the DVP-CX995 & 985. The 995 is full with movies and the 985, i use that one for box sets, is getting there too.

I was going to get a 2nd 995 but couldn't find any info from Sony if they are going to make a 400 BR player.

That would be a sweet player.:cool:

I was going to get a 2nd 995 but couldn't find any info from Sony if they are going to make a 400 BR player.

That would be a sweet player.:cool:

That would be SWEET! Do you have yours hooked up through an Escient system? I think that would be a great way to set up a home movie jukebox system. I think you have to have the Sony 777 to hook up to Escient though... I have a 995 myself and really like it! I wish it had a single play slot like my 300 disc Pioneer CD player though.

Hi James,

Yeah, you have to have the 777 for the Escient. But i do have MX3000 remote with DMX3000 software that works great with the 995 and 885.

You should check it out. :)

That would be SWEET! Do you have yours hooked up through an Escient system? I think that would be a great way to set up a home movie jukebox system. I think you have to have the Sony 777 to hook up to Escient though... I have a 995 myself and really like it! I wish it had a single play slot like my 300 disc Pioneer CD player though.

But i do have MX3000 remote with DMX3000 software that works great with the 995 and 885.

You should check it out. :)

What do they do? Allow you to input each movie so you can just have direct access via the remote w/o having to get into the "folder"?

Go to the bottom of the page there is a link.

I like the Playboy in the picture! LOL! I too am a subscriber to that fine magazine...I just get it for the articles though! :D

I don't like those touch screen remotes that is my problem. Also I have found that whenever I turn on my 995 it automatically goes back to the DVD I was playing when it was turned off. I have that "option" turned OFF in the set up menu too but it still does it! ****es me off! I have to wait for it to go through all its gyrations then STOP the DVD, THEN go to the "folder" and scroll to whatever disc I want to watch. I think something is not working right on this changer, but I still like that it has all my discs in it and I just have to scroll through to get to the one I want and it delivers are very good picture and good sound as well.

How did that get in the picture??;)

I have the same problem too, the player always playing the last movie.

And it's both players! Arghh!

I like the Playboy in the picture! LOL! I too am a subscriber to that fine magazine...I just get it for the articles though! :D

I don't like those touch screen remotes that is my problem. Also I have found that whenever I turn on my 995 it automatically goes back to the DVD I was playing when it was turned off. I have that "option" turned OFF in the set up menu too but it still does it! ****es me off! I have to wait for it to go through all its gyrations then STOP the DVD, THEN go to the "folder" and scroll to whatever disc I want to watch. I think something is not working right on this changer, but I still like that it has all my discs in it and I just have to scroll through to get to the one I want and it delivers are very good picture and good sound as well.

How did that get in the picture??;)

I have the same problem too, the player always playing the last movie.

And it's both players! Arghh!

Well, at least I know mine is not an oddball or broken... That or ALL THREE of them between us need to be sent back, which seems highly unlikely!

Back