SlimServer Plugins

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rs2

Reaction score
I just discovered the WeatherTime plugin for the SlimServer software. How cool is this! It displays the current weather and a simple forecast right on my SB3! Maybe I am just easily amused but I think this is really cool! I was wondering if anyone else is using this plugin or any other plugins for the SlimServer software?

I think the analogue VU metres are pretty cool personally!

I'm also using the "FileViewer" plugin to display "OFF" when turned off as I really don't need another clock. Otherwise I just dim the display completely.

There are many excellent SlimServer add-ons, far too many to keep track of! My favorites are Lazy Search, AlienBBC, and the RSS News Ticker. Most are listed here... http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?PluginsAudio, however quite a few are outdated, and don't necessarily work with the current SlimServer v. 6.5. Furthermore, with the future rollout of v 7.0 (to be renamed SqueezeCenter), most of the plug-ins have to be rewritten, which not all developers are willing to do. I'm hoping the open-source programmers continue their strong support for the Squeezebox, despite Logitech being the new adoptive parent!

Back