Set up my new Stage CC today

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

runnerlk

I am in the process of breaking in my new Stage CC, it is floor mounted below my stewart. I am an Anthem D2 PrePro and have my cc set to small. Does anyone have experience in a dedicated theater small vs large. Also the manual says 80 hours, is that enough? If all goes well I will buy a pair of vantages next week.

Thanks,

Lou

I set my Vantage, Stage, and Vignette surrounds SMALL.

Crossover points on my system:
Vantage = 40 Hz
Stage = 80 Hz
Vignettes = 80 Hz
Subwoofer = 80 Hz

Vantage = 40 Hz
Stage = 80 Hz
Vignettes = 80 Hz
Subwoofer = 80 Hz

Can someone explain crossover points or point me in the right direction to read about it?

I am in the process of breaking in my new Stage CC, it is floor mounted below my stewart. I am an Anthem D2 PrePro and have my cc set to small. Does anyone have experience in a dedicated theater small vs large. Also the manual says 80 hours, is that enough? If all goes well I will buy a pair of vantages next week.

Thanks,

Lou

I have A statement D1.

I would run the Stage at "small" with an 80hz crossover.

Vantage = 40 Hz
Stage = 80 Hz
Vignettes = 80 Hz
Subwoofer = 80 Hz

Where are you setting your crossovers? in you 4306?
Other than my Velo sub, I am not sure where to set these. Maybe they're in the D2 menus?

Where are you setting your crossovers? in you 4306?
Other than my Velo sub, I am not sure where to set these. Maybe they're in the D2 menus?

Yeah, in my 4306. I let it do it's "auto eq" thingy and then tweak the little settings to my taste.

Back