Roger Sanders is back in the Speaker Business!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT is very very sweet....Any of you that followed the Innersound thing - I am sure would agree.....The way it read to me was basically a little mom & pop store (Roger Sanders' Innersound) took on an investing partner because maybe they weren't so good at the business side of things - but really knew how to make a product. Then the mom & pop store got muscled out of their own business and were hit with a non-compete for several years.... That was my take on it anyway. Hopefully I will be able to hear these one day....

Just got a email back and as noted, the formal unvailing will be at CES. The new speaker will be call the 10 A and will retail for about $ 13,000 a pair which will include the bass amp (600 watts) and XO.

They are going to offer an early adopter program which if you pre-pay $3,000 before Dec. 15th you qualify for an intro price of just under $10K. You would have until the unvailing at CES to either commit another $3,000 or get your deposit back. You would owe the balance + shipping. The first production runs will be the 2nd Qtr of 08.

There is also an option to be considered for "a field rep" positon which would get you a pair for $ 7,500 if you qualify. The terms seem to be people contact you and you showcase the products in your home. If they buy you either get a commision, discounts on gear, or both but I did not look at it that closely. Most of this in on the web site.

Interesting venture and model.

Very interesting news indeed. Too bad I just decided to skip CES this year.

In a way, I'm glad to see more action at this price point in the ESL market, as it will keep other vendors (i.e. ML) engaged in ensuring the products are competitive from both performance and price perspectives.

Can’t wait to hear them myself.

Latest posts

Back