Rest In Peace 210 and 2-2

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GW1800

Reaction score
Rest In Peace 210 and 212

Anthem will release new software ARC and PBK in April that will support many ML products but not 210 and 212. So I think the writing is on the wall. Also assume the ML tends to come out with new instead of a upgrade to a current model most likely no update path.

https://www.anthemav.com/support/arc-genesis.php

Last edited:
Hmmm! I was just chatting with Dennis Chern at the Florida Audio Expo, offering the suggestion that ML/Anthem upgrade the ARC/PBK capability, such that a combination of Masterpiece line speakers PLUS one (or more) BF subs, can be simultaneously measured and corrected for overall room bass response (and phase/timing). I hope that's the direction they're going in!

BTW, thanks to ML and one of their regional dealers (Integrity Sound in Sarasota), for participating in the show with a fantastic demo of the Neolith's and Impression 11A's! The show itself was a great success, with industry support and attendance that far exceeded the organizers expectations!

Last edited:
Hmmm! I was just chatting with Dennis Chern at the Florida Audio Expo, offering the suggestion that ML/Anthem upgrade the ARC/PBK capability, such that a combination of Masterpiece line speakers PLUS one (or more) BF subs, can be simultaneously measured and corrected for overall room bass response (and phase/timing). I hope that's the direction they're going in!

BTW, thanks to ML and one of their regional dealers (Integrity Sound in Sarasota), for participating in the show with a fantastic demo of the Neolith's and Impression 11A's! The show itself was a great success, with industry support and attendance that far exceeded the organizers expectations!

So Dennis did not mention anything even that they had new software coming out? I like your suggestion but I don’t think they work that close together but it would be nice. My guess is it won’t do what you suggested and you will need to update to use the new software. I hope they at least do more then make a couple of software internal updates and Bluetooth compatible so they make it worth the while to update as I like mine very much. Not quite sure what they can improve on but hope they make it worth a model change.

Latest posts

Back