Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little town...

this is fu**ing hilarious :D

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 242
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 243
Here's another sign from that Austrian town, and if you speak German, it's even funnier! (the lower sign translates to "Please, not so fast")...

--Richard

Attachments

• FA-sign.jpg
    FA-sign.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 267
I mentioned the HDNet filming my "Super Garage" and so here are some links to all the fun!

Here is me and Art after we got done with all the shooting, and then there is a link to a video file that is FUN to watch too!

I tried to post just the cool video but I could not get that to work, so enjoy this picture instead. I'll letyou know when the show will air.

It was a great day of shooting some video!

Attachments

• JamesandArt5camera.jpg
    JamesandArt5camera.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 232
I mentioned the HDNet filming my "Super Garage" and so here are some links to all the fun!

Here is me and Art after we got done with all the shooting, and then there is a link to a video file that is FUN to watch too!

I tried to post just the cool video but I could not get that to work, so enjoy this picture instead. I'll letyou know when the show will air.

It was a great day of shooting some video!

James,
Did you get an invite to the Playboy Mansion next time Art Mann does his show there? I would have had that written into my contract.:D :D :D

James,
Did you get an invite to the Playboy Mansion next time Art Mann does his show there? I would have had that written into my contract.:D :D :D

Ooooo...I'll ask him about that! I have his email and I'll get him to put me on the list!!! That would be VERY NICE! I am a faithful subscriber to the mag AND the channel, it is the LEAST they can do, is let me come visit during a HOT PARTY!

James, looks like you had a great time :rocker: ... of course, your garage is cleaner than my house, but I blame the 2 boys :p

I get HDNet, so give us a heads up when they'll be featuring your garage/cars

this one is dedicated to our future temporary moderator, twich54 aka Dave ... mess around with us, and this is how you're gonna end up :D

You Betcha !! Reminds me of the movie 'Silver Streak', where at the end the passenger train crashes through Union Station.

Back