places to go

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg_slo

Reaction score
So im taking a trip to MA/RI next week (june 29th-july 6th) to visit a couple friends (and cuz ive had a weird desire to go back east for quite sometime). Anyway, any one know of any good hi-fi stores to visit?? ill be staying around warwick and visiting who knows where and heading to boston and maybe a few other places in MA...the friend im staying with wont allow me to plan much cuz she knows ill get obsevily crazy about planning:rolleyes: so travel distances are kinda up in the air thus any where in RI and around the boston area are fair game. i supose eastern connecticut is fine as well:cool:

And a 'bit' off topic: How about any other must see destinations?

~greg

So im taking a trip to MA/RI next week (june 29th-july 6th) to visit a couple friends (and cuz ive had a weird desire to go back east for quite sometime). Anyway, any one know of any good hi-fi stores to visit?? ill be staying around warwick and visiting who knows where and heading to boston and maybe a few other places in MA...the friend im staying with wont allow me to plan much cuz she knows ill get obsevily crazy about planning:rolleyes: so travel distances are kinda up in the air thus any where in RI and around the boston area are fair game. i supose eastern connecticut is fine as well:cool:

And a 'bit' off topic: How about any other must see destinations?

~greg

Hi,
You could try Goodwins High End, on Main St, Waltham MA, they have a good selection of top equipment. Check out their website here:

http://www.goodwinshighend.com/

HTH,
Peter

Latest posts

Back