Panel/Woofer integration issues on Vantages and other "small panel" Logans

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You described your room and your speaker, but didn't say nothing about the other equipment. What are you using as a source? Amp, preamp...

Few years ago, i compare my cd player ( supposed to be high end) with my new turntable ( Oracle Delphi 4) using the same recording, cd and vinyl. Everything was much larger with my turntable. Guess what i did with the cd player?

I have not had any issues with my Vistas or the Aerius that preceeded them. I'd say Joey has a point though - perhaps try to play with positioning - you may be sitting too close, or you may need to try tilting the speakers forward or back. These things are annoying but usually solvable.

Good luck!

Can you, perhaps in a seperate thread, please give me your impressions on the sound differences between the Aerius and Vista?

I owned Aerius and am looking for things like "more detail, better imaging, more strident, more placement friendly, wider sweetspot" etc.

Any impressions you could offer would be appreciated.

You described your room and your speaker, but didn't say nothing about the other equipment. What are you using as a source? Amp, preamp...
See my sig and the post directly above your's. System #137.

Back