Panel price

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.... surely not with CLXs in mind? Come on Tom, spill the beans...

CLXs would be AWESOME someday, but I just can't afford them. The Summits are so much smaller than the reQuests, which makes my partner Kerry happy and of course they sound phenomenal, which will make ME happy.. :D

Thank you for that answer. Here, in Canada, I would have to double that cost for a pair. 550$ in the USA compare to 1100$ in Canada (I'm leaving close to plurison, maybe it's even higher in BC).

I have heard at least in couple of occassion someone mention to be interested in buying ML but the high cost of replacement panels is holding them back. (Eu market)

Here in germany for Ascents it's ca 1400 EUR (ca 2100 $).

Miljac

Do you know what the price currently is for CLS stators in Germany ?

Been wondering how to slip by the local (ML) agents favorit "goldmine" in his range of verious brands

The CLX for instance will the pair cost 42000 US$ (CLX 25 Jub 46000 US$)

Last edited:
...The personal view is that if I lived in Croatia and my ML dealer wanted to charge me 3 times the price for a set of panels, I'd either be ditching my Logans or finding a way around the dealer.
UK is not that much different:(
Also known as 'Treasure Island' in some international trade circles...

I just called ML about a month ago checking on prices for Quest Z panels. I was told $670 plus shipping for new panels. convert to canadian $$ and you can see what premium you are paying in Canada thru the dealer there.

PS - with the US dollar giving up the ghost against the Euro and british pound, I am not sure how much more expensive they would be to someone who got paid in those currencies. I do know I couldn't afford to buy cd's and albums last fall due to my dollars being 1/2 value and the prices being similar in pounds ( 16 - 18 = $32 - $34 )!

The price for the Quest panels in the USA is $675 plus shipping and includes a 5 year warranty. Ship them to somebody in the USA, even somebody from this site who has good history and you can talk to and/or check up on via other sites as to their integrity.

While I am new to this site, I would be more than happy to assist you, as long as you cover the costs related to shipping from plant to Michigan and then again from Michigan to Canada.

Don't you have any friends or family in the States that you know and trust?

Latest posts

Back