New to Forum and Martin Logan

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBL

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

I'm in the process of upgrading my audio components and speakers and can't wait to 'hear' how it turns out. I've been a Martin Logan fan for years and I recently decided to finally make the move. Over recent months, I've learned much from this site and this is the first time I've had an opportunity to say thank you to all of you that have been posting all of this useful information. I'm sure that I'll have many questions in the weeks and months to come and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your upgrading. Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks Rich. Everything is sitting in my living room. I'm just waiting for installation and hook-up. Hopefully I'll be smiling by early next week.

PBL, Welcome aboard.

Keep us posted on the progress with the setup.

Are you planning any room treatments? since it looks like you are doing a major do-over.

Jonathan,

Thanks for the welcome. I'll keep you posted on progress.

We had just re-done the kitchen, dining room, and living room last summer but did not include any special room treatments at the time. I'm going to start off without anything special and determine if anything is needed based on the sound we're hearing.

Back