New MartinLogan Owner!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRS2413

Reaction score
Hey all!

I've always been interested in home theater, worked at a large electronics store for about a year selling just about everything and loved every minute of it! I feel as though i know much more than the average person, but hoping to learn even more from you all!

Anyways, after designing and buying my parents home theater i decided that it was time to make my own investment. Here what my set up looks like so far:

TV - Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" Plasma
RL speakers - MartinLogan Purity's
Center channel - MatinLogan Matinee
Receiver - Denon 2809ci
Cables - generic

I'm hoping to eventually buy some rear channels and improve the overall sound of my speakers. Hope to see you all around the forums!

Hey all!

I've always been interested in home theater, worked at a large electronics store for about a year selling just about everything and loved every minute of it! I feel as though i know much more than the average person, but hoping to learn even more from you all!

Anyways, after designing and buying my parents home theater i decided that it was time to make my own investment. Here what my set up looks like so far:

Receiver - Denon 2809ci
Cables - generic

I'm hoping to eventually buy some rear channels and improve the overall sound of my speakers. Hope to see you all around the forums!

:welcome:

Hope you enjoy your new toys.

Here what my set up looks like so far:

Receiver - Denon 2809ci
Cables - generic

Greetings! What are you thinking about using for a source... Got a specific blu-ray player in mind perhaps?

Back