Motion 40 Professional Reviews

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northy

Reaction score
I am curious to know how good this model is. I can not seem to find any professional review on the net. This model started shipping May 2012. Has anyone seen a review?:D

I am sure there are pairs out for review so its probably takes a coouple of month for a proper evaluation to get done. With that in mind we should be seeing reviews of these done around the end of august. Best bet would be to find a store and go demo them, I have not gotten my ears on these yet as no one has them. I am sure they will sound great if they are better than the motion12's as the folded motion tweeter is the new version

I'm wondering how this new line compares to the highly regarded Golden Ear model Two and the new Model Three (which closer in price).

Both use a folded ribbon / AMT-style tweeter and cone mid-bass drivers, so they should be comparable in terms of high-frequency 'signature'.

I like the fact that the Golden ears use active low-frequency elements (like the Theos).

Latest posts

Back