Martin Logan support MIA

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humo

Reaction score
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time posting.

I purchased some Electromotion ESLs used and discovered that I had a broken support bracket on one. I sent pictures by email to [email protected] on April 18th. I received a reply on the 23rd requesting my shipping address to send a replacement part along with an instruction PDF. Great! So incredibly kind of ML to extend support to me given I'm not the original owner. I responded the same day and have not heard back since. I have sent followups once a week since and checked my junk folder.

The phone number says they are currently only communicating through email. Wondering if anyone else is having trouble reaching Martin Logan for support?

Thanks

I suspect with the COVID situation things are in a state of flux .......

Thanks Dave...they most certainly are. For anyone else who finds this, I was able to find my reps name in the phone directory and left a voicemail. This got things moving again and received an update by email the same day saying my part would be shipped later that afternoon.

That's good to know. I bought a pair of Spires back in March and need to get the spikes--they came with everything (including original boxes and dust covers) but the floor spikes. If I can't find anything suitable online, I'll have to bite the bullet and order a $et for mine.

Back