I have arrived!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a long road to make it here, but I must say it has been worth the wait!!!!! I'm finally a Martin Logan owner (SL3's) and I must say I truly believe we own the most coherent loudspeakers on this planet!!!! Thanks for having me here!!!!

Welcome Pete ! another Colorado connection ! Tim (MiTT) is going to have to start a 'sub-chapter' with all you "Front Rangers" out there !!

Wow!!!!!

Ok...................seriously...................your system is absolutely insane, and I mean that respectfully! Are you running the Plunius amp to the Woofers, and the Rouge's to the panels??????????? If so, you are one spoiled Audiophile, your ears must be wrapped in celophane when you're not listening to those amazing speakers! LOL

welcome :^)

Iam glad to hear you like the sound ! I have never heard those speakers but I have never heard any logans that did not sound wonderful. What kind of music do you like?

Hey Colorado!

Pete, good to see you here...

:welcome:

Glad you found us here. Like Dave (Twich54) said, we're gonna need to start a Colorado mini-club, although I haven't heard from some of the other Colorado folks in awhile (Kamboomnash, where are you?).

What part of town are you in? I'm up north in Thornton. Tell us more about your setup, what you like to listen to, what led you here etc. One of these days, when you fell comfortable, head out to the Members Systems section and post your setup out there. And don't forget the pictures, we like the pictures around here.

Most of all, enjoy the music!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely post pictures of my modest system really soon,............and I enjoy 80's music most of all. Artists like the Police, Phil Collins, Radiohead, Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Dire Straits, Nirvana,Oceanlab,.................the list of genres I enjoy are endless!!!!!!!!! I could be listening to Bonnie Rait, and then throw on some Steel Pulse the next minute, I guess you could say I really enjoy just about everything out there that has some positivity or real life overtones to it. I'm just an Audio-Nut, and I can't help myself!!!!! One of those people who just untill recently would spend my mortgage money on audio equipment if I didn't have my woman to help keep my urges in check!!!!!! LOL

I will definitely post pictures of my modest system really soon,............and I enjoy 80's music most of all. Artists like the Police, Phil Collins, Radiohead, Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Dire Straits, Nirvana,Oceanlab,.................the list of genres I enjoy are endless!!!!!!!!! I could be listening to Bonnie Rait, and then throw on some Steel Pulse the next minute, I guess you could say I really enjoy just about everything out there that has some positivity or real life overtones to it. I'm just an Audio-Nut, and I can't help myself!!!!! One of those people who just untill recently would spend my mortgage money on audio equipment if I didn't have my woman to help keep my urges in check!!!!!! LOL

cool I like a lot of that stuff as well just not the Police.

Are you running the Plunius amp to the Woofers, and the Rouge's to the panels?

No Pete, currently the Rogue's are providing all "the juice" to the Spire's (they have built in ICE amps for the bass drivers). I just can't seem to get the gumption up to part with my Plinius, although I'm giving it some serious consideration.

Latest posts

Back