Hi from a new member in the Chicago area!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILKML

Reaction score
I've owned many different speakers but always wanted to try Martin Logan speakers and this weekend I came across a pair. Of all places I found them at a thrift store and they're in great shape physically, so now I'm a new ML owner! They're a pair of CLS, and I believe a very old pair but I'll continue with my many questions in the Main Discussion Forum. Just wanted to say Hi!! Bernie

Hola Bernie, welcome to ML site. You just ask the questions, and you will get different possible answers. Just choose the one that you liked most. The very first advice is: trust your ears. Let them decide for you, not the specs or my opinion. It is your system, your liking and your place. What I do like, not necessary must be your liking. The CLSs are the most reveling speakers on Mother Earth. They need patience, dedication, placement, and the best possible electronics to drive them into a world of pleasure. You will find here, many CLSs users, with many different array in their system, and the result is great! I wish to you a very happy listening! Again, welcome aboard!

Hi Bernie, welcome. Are they original CLS's or later models?
There are a lot of members that can offer answers to your questions, though it may not always be the answer you want. :-o

Hi Bernie, welcome. Are they original CLS's or later models?
There are a lot of members that can offer answers to your questions, though it may not always be the answer you want. :-o
Hi, They're originals and very early ones I think. Only one electronic box has a serial number which is 1260. I can't find any other number anywhere else. These have the transformers outside the box.

Back