Hello from Phoenix, AZ...just an intro

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T Diddy

Reaction score
Hi MLOs,

I am awaiting the arrival of my 1st MLs. Vistas. Used.

I am not what you would call an audiophile...although I know good sound when I hear it.
"I" being the key word, everybody has their own.

I've not been lucky enough to hear a lot of higher end sound systems. But some. Please bear that in mind. I WILL sound stupid at times...many, many times.

The Vistas will be replacing...well...nothing. I had my Cerwin Vega VS-150s, but I got married and had to grow up...fear not...I still have them, but in the back room and not hooked up. So I am starting kind of from scratch. But the Vistas have to do double duty...Firstly, bring my VINYL back to life, but also the home theater. So, I may disappoint many here.

Bottom line is I will be asking many questions and am ready to learn.

I will be driving the Vistas and a ML MLT-2 surround speaker set up with a Denon 3313ci. This is like our Christmas present so that was what was available...This is going to make my wife and me very happy.

All of my other components are from what my parents gave me for high school graduation in 1985.
NAD preamp 1020A
NAD Tuner 4020A
NAD amp 2155
NAD Turntable...it's in the back room with the Vegas...don't remember the number

So "Hello" to all and...well..get ready for questions. I'm looking forward to hearing ideas.

T.

Welcome aboard T, be patient when your Vista's arrive, give yourself plenty of time to set them up correctly.

Thanks twich,
I will give myself plenty of time for proper set-up...already warned the wife we may need a larger house. But I did buy the bluray of "the Doors at Hollywood Bowl" ...so that will make her very happy!
T.

Latest posts

Back