First pair of stats

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuko

Reaction score
Just bought a new pair of Aeon i a local dealer had still in the box,this is the first pair of MLs I have owned and they are awsome,mids and highs are far better than any other speaker I have owned.Im running a Classe dr6 and two Classe dr8s as my front end,and they are a very good match.Just can part with the DR stuff,owned them for 15 years and never had a problem.Replaced the stock ML cords with Blue Circle BC62s and a BC602 P.C. and it made a very noticable improvment.My sound room is 22' BY 15' and now the job of placement,and moving the sound panels begins,any ideas would be welcome.

I suggest you use the search feature and also browse through lots of the old threads on this forum and you will learn much about how to optimize your setup of these awesome speakers. Have fun with it.

Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new purchase. Do some searching as Rich suggested and have fun! there are lots of helpful tweaks you will get from the site !

Latest posts

Back