Depth i vs Descent Sub

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcaprilia

Reaction score
Im thinking of upgrading my depth i to a descent sub. Has anyone done the upgrade? Is there a big difference?

Thanks,
Derrick

Do you mean buying a new unit and up grading, or actually physically replacing the drivers and such ? Maybe Im a bit lost, It was Christmas Eve last night !:D

Do you mean buying a new unit and up grading, or actually physically replacing the drivers and such ? Maybe Im a bit lost, It was Christmas Eve last night !:D
Hhaha no worries.... I was partying as well.... Yes I mean, replace my current depth sub with the descent.... Is it worth the upgrade? cause its a big difference in price.

Thanks! Happy new year to you all!

What are you looking for sub-wise?

Im thinking of upgrading my depth i to a descent sub. Has anyone done the upgrade? Is there a big difference?Thanks,Derrick
And what are your main speakers, room size, and source material (2-channel, HT, or both.) These are all important factors to include, if you are seeking information that might be useful to you. It's not simply a matter of swapping out (upgrading?) a smaller sub for a bigger one, which in certain circumstances could be a disaster :eek:.

Last edited:
Back